AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DRAW ORDER NOT WORKING WHEN PLOTTING

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
1044 Views, 3 Replies

DRAW ORDER NOT WORKING WHEN PLOTTING

This is very simple... i have a very complex situation plan of a city with a white solid hatch under it (255,255,255 color) to cover a texture (which is a block made of a gazillion lines). In the model space this draw order visualizes perfectly, and also in layout. Problem starts when i plot, the draw order simply does not corresponds.

Tried to purge, to close AutoCad and restart.. nothing seems to work.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
MarySeufert
in reply to: Anonymous

I would suggest posting your question in the Printing and Plotting forum. Also, provide more details on your plot settings. Posting the drawing would help as well.

~ Mary

EXPERT ELITE MEMBER
Message 3 of 4
cadtastrophe

Are you using P/N or just plotting that drawing?

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

I uploaded the screenshot of my model space showing how the white hatch lies behind the lines, but on top of the blue texture. And the printing result which shows the blue texture on top of the white texture.

Basically, the draw order is messed up. I tried changing the solid hatch properties' draw order to "bring to back" and looked inside the block properties (of the blue texture) but found nothing.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost