AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Draw Order By Layer (dobylayer) in Express Tools, help loading needed please!...

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
jmldg
1778 Views, 1 Reply

Draw Order By Layer (dobylayer) in Express Tools, help loading needed please!...

Hello again.  Working on a 4-level apartment building... lots of detail, many overlapping layers needed.  So I'm using wipeouts, draworder, send to back, send behind, etc.  But I really wanted to be able to order things by layer, and voila the Exchange had just what I need - dobylayer by dotsoft.  Only probelm is I can't get the dang thing to load.

I downloaded the file, read the read-me, put the file in Autodesk->Autocad 2013 folder along with all the other existing files ending in ".dll", used the "netload" command in Autocad, and it gives me this error (longish):

Command: netload
Cannot load assembly. Error details: System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2013\ADNPlugin-DrawOrderByLayer.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515)
File name: 'file:///C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2013\ADNPlugin-DrawOrderByLayer.dll' ---> System.NotSupportedException: An attempt was made to load an assembly from a network location which would have caused the assembly to be sandboxed in previous versions of the .NET Framework. This release of the .NET Framework does not enable CAS policy by default, so this load may be dangerous. If this load is not intended to sandbox the assembly, please enable the loadFromRemoteSources switch. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=155569 for more information.
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoadAssemblyName(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoadFrom(String assemblyFile, Evidence securityEvidence, Byte[] hashValue, AssemblyHashAlgorithm hashAlgorithm, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
   at System.Reflection.Assembly.LoadFrom(String assemblyFile)
   at Autodesk.AutoCAD.Runtime.ExtensionLoader.Load(String fileName)
   at loadmgd()

I tried reloading the program; that didn't work.  The new file is definitely in the place that Autocad wants me to netload from, so I feel like I put it in the correct folder.  I just really want it to work, dangit.  Any suggestions/solutions would be extraordinarly welcome.

Thanks,

Liesl

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
pendean
in reply to: jmldg

contact the author of the tool, either through Exchange or at dotsoft.com and get help.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost