AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drafting troubles

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
386 Views, 3 Replies

Drafting troubles

Hello everyone!

I have a realy annoying problem with drafting. I hope you can help me.

As you can see on my screenshots, I`m trying, for example, to pull the line to the point I need. BUT, I dont know why, it starts to pull neighbour-obects, I dont need to move, with it. The are not joined, they are also not parts of a block or xref. Maybe I pushed a button combination or something like this.. Do you know what that is? How can I switch it off?

P.S. When it happens, there is always this blue symbol on the selection arrow.

P.P.S. Sometimes it goes crazy and insert objects not in the place, where I want it to be.

2345234.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
dbroad
in reply to: Anonymous

The little blue flag indicates that you are selecting an object managed by constraints.  You may have turned on the constraintinfer by accident.  Switch  to the parametric ribbon tab and pick show all from the geometric panel.  Pick Show all from the dimensional panel. 

To learn more push autoconstrain and hit F1

Architect, Registered NC, VA, SC, & GA.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: dbroad

Thank you, it has solved my question, why do this objects are conected to each other.

But I still dont know, why does it start to move way further, than I need it to move. If I go back to the start point, it continues going forward.. And it goes alway x2 further, than I need. Sometimes that can happen also with a single line.

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: dbroad

Now I see, that every time I draw something, contraints build themself without my acception. I deleted all "Autoconstraits"-settings, but it still doing it. Every time I draw, f.e. floor-flies and have to place it on corner, I cant move it then without moving that corner. When I push "delete contraints", it works well. But I have to push it every time.. thats pretty much uncomfortable.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost