AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Door schedule - door swing direction cannot change font case

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jbaflyer
453 Views, 3 Replies

Door schedule - door swing direction cannot change font case

I have been able to reformat all fonts in the Door and Frame Schedule, but the only column I cannot figure out how to alter is the "Swing Direction". All the other words in my schedule are upper case, however I cannot see where I can change the lower case to upper case for swing direction.  Any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Laks-Autodesk
in reply to: jbaflyer

Please check the property format for the swing direction property in the door schedule table style. SwingDir.png

You may try to change the value of the format to Case - Upper to format the text to Upper case by selecting from the drop down list. If this property format is not in the current drawing you can either create a new one or copy from another drawing. For example, you can open "C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\ACA 2015\enu\Styles\Metric\Schedule Tables (Metric).dwg" in style manager and copy the required property formats to the current drawing.

Regards,
Lakshminarasimhan Seshadri
Autodesk
Message 3 of 4

Just to add to the previous response, when editing the Schedule Table Style, on the Columns tab (as shown in the image in the previous post), select the column you want to change and then select the Modify button.  In the Modify Column dialog that opens, the Data Format drop-down is the one you would use to select a Property Data Format that calls for all upper case characters, such as Case - Upper.

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Message 4 of 4
jbaflyer
in reply to: David_W_Koch

I have put on my dunce cap and taken a 30 min time out.  Thank you so much, dont know how I did not figure that one out.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost