AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Door Schedule Custimization

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
527 Views, 5 Replies

Door Schedule Custimization

I am trying to customize the door schedule. But under the add formula column in the insert property definitions box I do not see the doorobjects definition. The help menu shows the door objects and the schedule uses the Property set DoorObjects for the door number. Where did the property set DoorObjects go to and how can I get it back.
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I am still trying to figure this out so that I can use the semi-automatic schedule. Getting tired of entering all the information using mtext in a line drawn schedule, when I know its possible.
Message 3 of 6
ToanDN

Have you tried Add Column instead of Add Formula Column?
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

I have tried to add a column and a formula column but door object just doesn't appear. I have for now found a work around to get the schedule to work. With the help of the discussion group and trial and error I can find the answer.

Thanks for the comment.
Message 5 of 6
ToanDN

You need to edit your Door Schedule Style and check the Door Objects under the Applied To tab (if my memory serves right since I haven't used ACA for a year.
Message 6 of 6
jmcintyre

Do you have a property definition called 'door objects'? The formula column will only list property definitions available.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost