AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Door Jambs Display in RCP

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
dbd63
646 Views, 4 Replies

Door Jambs Display in RCP

In the attached image, the left is my 1st floor RCP, which looks the way I want.  The right is my 2nd floor RCP, in which I cannot get the door jambs (orange lines) to turn off.  Cut Planes are set identically in the two dwgs.  I thought the Display Configuration settings were identical in the 2 dwgs, but clearly they're not.  Can you advise?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
David_W_Koch
in reply to: dbd63

Are the two plans in separate files? Can you post sample drawing files that exhibit the problem? If you do, please mention the ACA version you are using.

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Message 3 of 5
dbd63

First and second floor RCPs attached.  We're on ACA2008.

Message 4 of 5
David_W_Koch

Took a quick look - the components that are displaying in your 2nd floor plan are Wall Below Cut Plane components.  Not sure why they display in that drawing and not on the 1st floor plan, though.  There are an awful lot of style-level overrides, which multiplies the opportunities for display settings to vary, although I did not see anything obvious tonight.

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Message 5 of 5
dbd63
in reply to: David_W_Koch

Thanks David,

You were right, of course- it was a couple of Below Cut Plane components that needed to be turned off.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost