AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference between Autocad Architecture 2010 and Autocad architecture 2013

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
hariharan86
456 Views, 4 Replies

Difference between Autocad Architecture 2010 and Autocad architecture 2013

Hi every one,

Kindly give me the major difference between AutoCAD Arcitecutre 2010 AutoCAD Architecture 2013

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hi Hariharan,

Here is a video overview of the new features in AutoCAD Architecture 2015 to get you started.

You can also find a lot of helpful content on the AutoCAD Architecture page on the Autodesk Knowledge Network.

If you're looking for help with a specific feature, you can also search this forum for existing information, or post a new question here if you don't find what you're looking for.

Victoria Studley
Content Experience Designer - Fusion 360
Fusion 360 | Learn & Support
Documentation | Contact Support
Message 3 of 5
David_W_Koch
in reply to: hariharan86

If you really meant AutoCAD Architecture (ACA) 2013, you will not find a comprehensive list between 2010 and 2013 in one place, but you should be able to get a sense of the changes from the following sources:

New Features in ACA 2011  NOTE:  Also check out the links in the Related Articles panel at the right that link to videos for features that were introduced or changed in 2011, which include Intelligent Wall CleanupTransparencyMaterials, Constraints and Interface Enhancements.

The ACA 2012 On-line Help has a page with videos on what was new in that release.

New Features in ACA 2013

In addition to the above links to Autodesk content, you may find the following blog articles of interest:

AutoCAD Architecture 2011 Overview

ACA 2011 - Opening Location Changes - Part 1 (you can follow links in the articles through all four parts)

ACA 2012 New Feature - Corner Windows

ACA 2012 Enhanced Feature - Column Grids

AutoCAD 2012 New Feature - In-Canvas View Controls

AutoCAD 2012 New Feature - AutoComplete

ACA 2013 - Grouping and Subtotals in Schedule Tables

ACA 2013: Object Display Enhancements Part 1 (you can follow links in the articles through all three parts)

AutoCAD 2013 - Command Line Enhancements

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Message 4 of 5
David_W_Koch
in reply to: hariharan86

My previous response inspired me to create a post that collected all of my previous "new feature" posts, so if you, or anyone else reading this is interested in new features from releases from ADT 2006 through ACA 2015, you can read about the ones I wrote about by following the links in this blog post.  I intend to add links to future articles on new features in future releases, as well.

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Message 5 of 5

Hi David,

Thank you for pulling that together - it's a great post! I'll bookmark it for the future, as this question will certainly come up again.

Cheers!

Victoria Studley
Content Experience Designer - Fusion 360
Fusion 360 | Learn & Support
Documentation | Contact Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost