AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Details in Drawing Area Invisible

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
515 Views, 2 Replies

Details in Drawing Area Invisible

I am having a problem with AutoCad Architecture 2014 on my Mac Pro running Parallels and Windows XP.

The crosshair, grid lines,and actual drawing do not show up on my work space, either Model or Paper. When I installed the software two days ago, the software was working properly. I could see what I was supposed to on the drawing space. Something happened that has caused those items to disappear. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software two or three times but continue to have the problem. Since I am new to ACA, there is likely a setting that I have overlooked or accidentally changed. Any ideas on how to solve this problem?

Thanks,

Ray

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Get a more current windows version if changing AutoCAD's hardware acceptation settings do not help.
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

Pendean, thanks for the hint. I located the Hardware Acceleration button and turned it off. That took care of the problem. I can now see the crosshairs, etc. BTW, I have the most recent Windows version of ACA. Ray

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost