AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customization File Error

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
amanda.halston
364 Views, 2 Replies

Customization File Error

I just recently installed AutoCAD Architecture 2013 on my Windows 7 desktop. I have been all over the Autocad site, trying to resolve this issue… So here I am.

I am have a few errors when opening the Autocad software and the Ribbon on the top is blank. There are a few path issues… It looks like I am missing the “appdata” folder in my computer and the paths are not being found. (We have uninstalled and reinstalled several times and nothing has worked) Here are a few errors I have received.

CAD3.JPG

CAD4.JPG

CAD5.JPG

CAD6.JPG

CAD7.JPG

CAD8.JPG

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi Amanda,

If you are on subscription I would recommend opening a support ticket. It looks like your installation isn't complete. Are you installing from media, or a downloaded installer? If is from downloaded, you should download it again, in case errors occurred during that process. In the meantime, here is a link to the Recommended Uninstall Reinstall Procedures. Probably the most important thing to do when installing AutoCAD is to turn UAC and your AV off, also leave them off until after the first run of AutoCAD.

Good luck ~ Mary

EXPERT ELITE MEMBER
Message 3 of 3

Thank you for your response, we final got it to work yesterday. We complete uninstalled all the AutoCAD products from the computer and reinstalled, and worked fine. Amanda Halston Space Planner Regus 15305 Dallas Parkway, Suite 400, Addison, TX 75001, United States of America T +1 214 295 3726 F +1 214 295 3703 E Amanda.Halston@regus.com ********************************************************************** The information in this email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by return email at contact@regus.com Regus PLC, 26, Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg **********************************************************************

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost