AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crosshairs Disappear when in layout, viewport model space

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
912 Views, 1 Reply

Crosshairs Disappear when in layout, viewport model space

I am using AutoCAD Architecture 2015.  I have never encountered this issue before and I am posing it to the community to see if we can solve this problem.

When in layout tab and I double click the viewport for model space to zoom the drawing to fit it to the viewport, the crosshair disappears. 

Things I have already checked...

-that I was not zoomed in to far

-checked that the crosshair color setting did not match the background.

It only does it when I change it over to model space.  When in paper space, the crosshair is there.  As soon as I click it over to the model space, the crosshair disappears.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
dbroad
in reply to: Anonymous

If it makes you feel better, it's not you.  It happens periodically to me as well.  AutoCAD gets mixed up about what the crosshair color should be so it displays it in the background color.  It most often happens to me after bedit but also after switching from model tab to layout tabs.  Try switching your profile and then switching back (with options command).  I usually just close and reopen the program.

Architect, Registered NC, VA, SC, & GA.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost