AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating and Sharing New Tool Palettes

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
162 Views, 0 Replies

Creating and Sharing New Tool Palettes

Hey guys,

I've been trying to create a new Tool Palette set in ACA2008 that i can eventually send out to various people within my company.

Now, i have figured out how to create a new Palette Group, the new Palette to go within the group...but so far i have come stuck on how to save it anywhere.

Upto now i have created a new group with a new palette within that group by doing so within the workspace (right click on existing tool palette, customize etc etc...).

I have had a look through here for help already, but i just can't seem to figure out what to do next!! In help it mentions Exporting the Tool Palette Group, but that option is not there in Architecture. I looked into using the Content Browser..and that's where i got lost!!

Is is possible for someone to post up a 'laymens' guide to creating a new Palette Group, New Tool Palette and then allow that set top be saved for future use by myself and others??

Thanks!!
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost