AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control Wall Cleanup Automatically

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
ChrisPicklesimer
488 Views, 3 Replies

Control Wall Cleanup Automatically

I have a specific need to use the WallAdd command at the command prompt.  When I do, the Cleanup Automatically property in the props dialog palette is set to Yes. Is there a setting to control this so that I can set to No?  In this case, I would like to be able to control without the Props dialog palette.

Thanks.

Chris

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Well, after some experimentation and some quick research, I am not seeing a way to keep that property from defaulting to Yes each time WALLADD is run.  I will keep looking, but I am not overly hopeful, as if this were possible I would expect that my initial search would have come up with something.

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Message 3 of 4

Thanks for looking.  I was hoping it might be a registry setting but so far no luck in finding one .

Thanks.

Chris

Message 4 of 4

Hi Chris,

There doesn't appear to be a way right now to switch the default value for the "Cleanup automatically" setting from "Yes" to "No" when accessing the WALLADD command from the command line.

You might consider creating a custom wall tool on a palette with this setting set to "No", for instances when you don't want walls to cleanup as they're added to a drawing.

Victoria Studley
Content Experience Designer - Fusion 360
Fusion 360 | Learn & Support
Documentation | Contact Support

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost