AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot exit ACA 2011

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
KathyMoffa
371 Views, 1 Reply

Cannot exit ACA 2011

When I attempt to exit ACA 2011 normally by closing all open drawings and exiting,  frequently the drawing(s) will not close  nor can I exit ACA.  It doesn't hang--it just doesn't respond.  As a result, I have to close through task manager.  Then, when I reopen ACA, the ribbon has disappeared, and I have to restore the ACA.cuix and revert back to the Architecture workspace. 

Has anyone else seen this problem, or is there some other way to force kill without destroying the ribbon in the process?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
ntellery
in reply to: KathyMoffa

Not sure on the freezing, I only use 11 part time and I find it a stilted stuttery program, maybe because of the older pc hardware.  But the practise was that you should close autocad with your last drawing open for it to save your current 'desktop'.  closing from a blank screen changed the way it remembers what you have open.  Especially if you have just customised.

www.ausaca.blogspot.com
Do you know all about the Roof Object? Learn it's secrets
http://ausaca.blogspot.com.au/p/roof-object-video-links.html

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost