AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block attributes do not display or appear in properties dialog box

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
GREGBIALLAS5728
315 Views, 1 Reply

Block attributes do not display or appear in properties dialog box

One of my drafters has tried to insert an attributed block from a standard company tool palette only to find the attributes do not appear in the drawing nor are they listed as properties of the block in the Properties palette. If, however, we go to the Block Attribute Manager and change the mode of any of the attributes (because they do exist in the drawing) the attributes suddenly appear in the drawing and on the list of block properties. The problem is limited to a couple of workstations. I cannot think of any possible variable that might cause this. I've even recreated the tool using the AEC Content Wizard to change the attribute mode in the reference drawing without success. I've attached one of the offending drawings so if anyone could take a look and let me know if they can come up with a solution I would appreciate it.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

This just happened to us as well. However, it is one file on multiple machines. If we copy/paste the block, it is fine. It made me think of battman, but not even he could help this block.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost