AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD2015 Lines moving by themselves

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
archdelacruz
326 Views, 1 Reply

AutoCAD2015 Lines moving by themselves

Hi I'm Bryan,

I'm a beginner to the software and I am currently working on an axonometric object, right. I have somewhat cube looking object and I am making a cube within a cube, but when I connect two lines the whole object went crazy, it just didn't look like the cube anymore, all my lines moved by themselves. I don't know why this happens? I need an answer to this, please. I have attached to photos to show, what I am talking about.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
MarySeufert
in reply to: archdelacruz

Hi Bryan, welcome to the forums.

It is really difficult to tell from your photos... (Side note, I would suggest using the Snipping Tool instead of taking a picture with your cell phone Smiley Wink)

Based on what appears to be small white squares everywhere, I believe the drawing has constraints applied to the geometry. There are two types Geometric Contraints and Dimensional Constraints. Moving a vertice would affect the rest of the linework that is linked to that point with a constraint.

How to Turn off and delete constraints in AutoCAD.

EXPERT ELITE MEMBER

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost