AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

autocad architecture settings lost

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
joukedaane
252 Views, 4 Replies

autocad architecture settings lost

by starting AutoCad Architecture this morning all my settings were gone. My programm is instable (it collapsed a few times today) and my docked icons on the right are vibrating. I can't find my regular setting on the 360 drive (even though it syncs all the time). I can't select my toolbars through the 'tools' pulldown menu (only via rightclicking with my mouse on a toolbar). And everything is working frustratingly slow. What's going on?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
BrettWright
in reply to: joukedaane

Hi, I'm sorry for the trouble's your having this morning.

I've moved your post over to the AutoCAD Architecture Forum so that we can get that issue addressed first for you.

Then, once we get that taken care of, let's see if your A360 Drive access is still a problem (360.autodesk.com), and if so, please reach out directly to us again at the below A360 Drive General Discussion link,

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/a360-drive-general-discussion/bd-p/203

Please let me know if you don't hear from someone in a timely fashion.

Thanks,
Brett Wright
Community Manager
Message 3 of 5
David_W_Koch

What version of AutoCAD Architecture are you running?

Under what profile are you running it?  Are you running it as AutoCAD Architecture or "as AutoCAD"?  Or do you have a custom profile?

You mention toolbars and pulldown menus, two items that AutoCAD Architecture has not had in the out-of-the-box CUIX for quite a few releases now.

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Message 4 of 5
joukedaane
in reply to: David_W_Koch

Hi David,

Thank you for replying. My programm is running again. I appeared to have problems with my computerregister.

To answer you questions.

I'm running AutoCad Architecture 2014, and i'm running my custom profile based on the AutoCad Architecture profile.

I hate the Ribbon structure, so i changed the cuix to my likings. 

I still have a question.

My programm syncs my settings to the cloud everytime. And last monday my settings were suddenly gone, so i hoped to get them back on the cloud.

What i'm wondering about is whether these settings can be found on the cloud. And, if yes, where. And can i change my settings via the cloud to (for example) a few days back?

Jouke

Message 5 of 5
David_W_Koch

Glad to hear that you are running again.

I would suggest taking your question about using Autodesk 360 to synchronize your settings, and whether previous settings can be restored, to the A360 Drive General Discussion Group, as suggested by Brett Wright in his post above.

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost