AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD Architecture 2013 won't finish loading

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
400 Views, 5 Replies

AutoCAD Architecture 2013 won't finish loading

I have been using AutoCAD Architecture 2013 imperial for weeks. Then the other day I went to use it again and the program would not finish loading. The metric version that comes with the program does open.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Did you change the profile, or add/delete a 3rd party tool to it at some point?
Windows Restore do anything to fix it?

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

Answer is no to both questions. The last thing I did when I was running the program was connect for the first time to "Autocad 360". Then shortly after that I closed down. Then the next day the program wouldn't open. I have checked for viruses and it did find 2 which i have deleated.

Message 4 of 6
pendean

You'll probably need to repair/reinstall if others around here offer no other suggestions.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

So I took the advice and uninstalled and reinstalled. Program is up and running but there are some strange things happening. It will not give me any imperial tools even though I'm in the Global version. When I go to my Design Catalogue there is only metric. I've gone into my c drive and it says that everything is loaded.

Message 6 of 6
pendean

MEASUREMENT system variable perhaps?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost