AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD Architecture 2013 - Walls not displaying in High Detail

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
stuart.hide
2875 Views, 4 Replies

AutoCAD Architecture 2013 - Walls not displaying in High Detail

Hi,

I am experiencing problems with AutoCAD Architecture when drawing a standard wall. When I change the display to read High Detail nothing seems to change - I cant see the hatch patterns for brick/block.

I have ensured that I am on the correct template 

Aec Model (Metric Ctb).dwt

But i cant seem to get it working.  Has anyone got a suggestion for how to resolve this?

Thank you

Stuart

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Washburn
in reply to: stuart.hide

Hi,

Have you checked the settings in "edit object display"? Are the hatch patterns turned ON? Do the walls ahve any patterns set?

Message 3 of 5
stuart.hide
in reply to: Washburn

It seems like I only have standard 'everything' for wall, windows, doors. How can I load all content for UK. I've tried through a CUILoad but it doesn't work just allows me to use standard walls etc. I've gone into the content browser but it seems like I have to go to UK Content library go to wall (for eg) and drag and drop each piece of content individually in order for them to populate in the wall type. This is going to take forever. Can you think of a quick way of doing this? Thank you Stuart B Hide Applications Engineer Pentagon Solutions Ltd Suite 3 Teal Pavilion Portside Business Park 189 Airport Road West Belfast BT3 9ED N.Ireland Mobile:+44 (0) 7500 945 925 Tel: +44 (0) 28 90 736904 Fax: +44 (0) 28 90 456355
Message 4 of 5
Washburn

You could try to go to "Manage - Display Manager - Configurations" and open a drawing where you have the display representations you need. Copy these into the current drawings configurations. You should be able to select the copied configurations now. You can use this way to copy styles, property definitions or whatever you need to use from other drawings and models.

Message 5 of 5
David_W_Koch

Use the Style Manager to open the source file(s) referenced by the tools; you can then copy all of the Styles you want into your new drawing.  Or, you could INSERT that source file into your current file, if you want all of the Styles.

If you are not certain of the location of the source files, create a new, editable tool palette.  Open Content Browser, the desired catalog and drill down to a tool of the type you want (for example, a Wall tool).  I-drop the tool onto your new palette.  Right click on the tool and choose Properties.  Check the value of the Style location property for the path and file name of the source file.

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost