AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD Architecture 2012 corrupting my files?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
ThomasDBA
479 Views, 1 Reply

AutoCAD Architecture 2012 corrupting my files?

I've installed AutoCAD Architecture 2012 the day I received it to start testing, so I've been using it for a couple of days now...

Today I noticed a drawing of a facade I was working on somehow got corrupted. This happens very rarely. Besides the corruptedness I couldn't recover the drawing. That actually never happened to me before...

The .bak file I could still rename and open.

Later on I noticed more of the facade drawings for this project were getting corrupted. So it spread from only the drawing for the preliminary design phase to the drawing for the existing situation... For this drawing the .bak file also got corrupted.

The weird thing is I can't open the drawings in AutoCAD Architecture 2012 at the moment, but I can open all of them without any trouble in AutoCAD Architecture 2010. I tried purging the drawing in 2010, to reopen it in 2012. Made no difference.

Is this bug known (if it's a bug)? Has anybody else come across something like this?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
ThomasDBA
in reply to: ThomasDBA

Noone noticed this yet?

I thought there were also Autodesk people following the discussion forums?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost