AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD Arch 2013 Project Navigator and Browser Error messages

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
kyle_dylewski
1062 Views, 0 Replies

AutoCAD Arch 2013 Project Navigator and Browser Error messages

I am currently working on a relatively small project using the project brower and navigator functions to create a working set. I have been saving my files correctly, but upon re-opening I get three different errors that point towards the file being moved or corrupt.

First, I open up ACAD Arch 2013 and this error box pops up:

Capture.PNG

Then I go into the Project browser, click on the browse for current project tab, go through the file structure and open up the project file. It then brings up this error message:

Capture2.PNG

Upon clicking the ok button, the Project Navigator opens with my project in the title, but none of the constructs, views, etc. I then go back and click on the Project Browser and the last error box comes up:

Capture3.PNG

After this, the cycle repeats itself.

Of course, I understand that I can open the individual files and either work on them separately or transfer them into a newly formatted project structure, but I am weary to do that in case this happens yet again. I am also keen on using the Project file structure because it makes forming a sheet set easy!

If you can help me out it would be much appreciated

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost