AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

autocad 2013 Installed

11 REPLIES 11
Message 1 of 12
moshe
427 Views, 11 Replies

autocad 2013 Installed

HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just installed Autocad Architecture 2013, and when I try to use the fillet command it tells me

_fillet Unknown command "FILLET" ???????????????????

I reinstralled  still no go !

11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12
pendean
in reply to: moshe

Put a period infront of the name and type it:

.FILLET

Message 3 of 12
moshe
in reply to: pendean

Thank you so much, how do I get my menus to work (the ribbon & toolbars?)

Thank you

Moshe

Message 4 of 12
pendean

May I ask if you chose to use the Migration feature before using ACA2013?

Also, are you running any add-ons?

Message 5 of 12
moshe
in reply to: pendean

Yes I used the migration program before using it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am Stuck

what do I do to use the installation

Thank you

Moshe

Message 6 of 12
Aaron111

hi when i save as the file it says me that ur dwg. is already save but that does not.......how can i fix it?

when i need the earse the object it does not and give me msg how can i fix it as well?

Message 7 of 12
Holger.Kloecker

Please check the following:

OPTIONS > Open and Save > ObjectARX Applications > Demand load ObjectARX apps

set it to:

"Object detect and command invoke"

Click OK

Does this resolve the issue?

Holger Klöcker
Message 8 of 12
Aaron111
in reply to: Holger.Kloecker

thanx...

Message 9 of 12
Aaron111
in reply to: Aaron111

what is my salution i am new at here i do not know that in all these repies which one is for me?

Message 10 of 12
MarySeufert
in reply to: Aaron111

Hi Aaron,

In the header of each post there is info regarding the date and time of the post, and the poster being replied to. Although not everyone clicks on the right post to reply to all the time.

Please go through the ground rules of the Discussion Groups posted here. When you have a question, please do not reply to another user's query and change the subject. Instead start a new post with your questions. In your posts, please be as descriptive as possible, a lot of questions go unanswered when there is not enough detail to understand the issue. Try to post in the appropriate forum for the product you are using. Also writing in full sentences helps! Posting like you text to your friends results in confusion for the rest of us. Smiley Wink

~ Mary

EXPERT ELITE MEMBER
Message 11 of 12
David_W_Koch
in reply to: MarySeufert

@Anonymous wrote:

Posting like you text to your friends results in confusion for the rest of us.

Are you saying that "ur" is not a word?  😉

Thanks for gently and diplomatically pointing aaron111 in the right direction.

I would add the following to Mary's suggestions:  For the most part, these Discussion Groups are peer-to-peer support (with the occasional and very welcome participation by Autodesk staff).  The more clearly you describe your problem, the more likely that someone who knows the answer will realize that she or he can help and the more likely she or he is to reply.  Sometimes it is entertaining to play 20 Questions with a vague initial post, but 99 times out of 100 most of your potential helpers do not have the time to do so.

I am more than happy to overlook a typo or two, and I have nothing but respect for someone who is not a native English speaker trying to figure out how to phrase a technical question in English.  (I would never dream of trying to do so in another language.)  But ultimately, it becomes a question of time, and that is almost always in short supply.  A clearly written question with the necessary supporting information will draw far more responses than a vague one.

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Message 12 of 12
Aaron111

thank you for giving me your kind information.....

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost