AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCad 2012 Pproject Browser disappears in Classic view.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
cfisher
298 Views, 3 Replies

AutoCad 2012 Pproject Browser disappears in Classic view.

AutoCad 2012 and 13-  PROJECT NAVIGATOR or project browser disappears in Classic view.

We are running 2012 and like the look of the older versions.  We are using the Autocad Classic workspace, BUT the Project Browser and all that jazz is missing.  Where or how do i get it back?

HELP!!!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
MarySeufert
in reply to: cfisher

This is working as designed. Basically you are choosing to run AutoCAD Architecture as Plain AutoCAD - therefore the ACA commands are not loaded. The only way to get the functions of ACA is to use the ribbon loaded with the 'Architecture' Workspace and profiles, or heavily customize your own workspace to force the classic workspace look. Search through this forum on how to do it.

Sorry for the bad news... ~ Mary

EXPERT ELITE MEMBER
Message 3 of 4
cfisher
in reply to: MarySeufert

yEAH... I realized this.

I have customized three of our computers to look like the Classic view.  Several Functions are missing and its sometimes choppy. 

I clearly dont know why AutoDesk hates all cad operators.  What is the purpose of removing this function in the classic view?  To drive ME crazy!? 

Message 4 of 4
MarySeufert
in reply to: cfisher

Well, it sounds like you already know the pitfalls of going down the classic road. Feel free to continue venting, but I don't think Autodesk is going to go backwards... Smiley Indifferent ~ Mary

EXPERT ELITE MEMBER

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost