AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2010 Architecture Extension?

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
gtovar.keithm
597 Views, 2 Replies

AutoCAD 2010 Architecture Extension?

Is there such thing as an architecture extension for AutoCAD 2010? I have the AutoCAD 2010 Student Version and I'm enrolled in this online course but it's not focused on architecture it's really general. It's nice though but I'd still like to have just the architecture stuff. I'm well aware of the limitations of the student/free versions and I'm not good enough to buy the full new software for a $5000. Help?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
steve
in reply to: gtovar.keithm

I think what you are after is AutoCAD Architecture, which is a separate program (rather than an extension). The program has been around since 90's when it was AutoCAD Architectural Desktop. There is also AutoCAD Design suites available which we currently use which come with all the AutoCAD and Revit programs. Not sure whether there is a student version.

Message 3 of 3

That's right steve, that's exactlty what I'm after. That's why I was wondering if there was an easier/cheaper way to go about it. But I guess there's not, better save up for some of that awesome software! Thanks, man.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost