AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Associative Hatch... Problem

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
gfields2012
3147 Views, 1 Reply

Associative Hatch... Problem

Hello All,

My Computer just recently jusst got switched to a new server...

Somethings are just acting weird now, like my hatching...

All my old hatches that were associative are acting like one seltions like if i hatch a polyline now when i go to select that hatch it now selects the polyline as well.

This never happened before abd the only way to edit it now is to either make it in the properties not associative then i lose my boundary or just to explode it then i a ihave an exploded hatch...

before i made it assoc. and i could just edit or select the hatch only i think its an option setting hopefully...

any help much thanks

gf

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
David_W_Koch
in reply to: gfields2012

Options dialog > Selection tab > Selection modes area at the left side:  Uncheck the toggle for Associative Hatch if you do not want to select the bounding objects of an Associative Hatch when you select the Hatch.

Or set PICKSTYLE to 0 to turn off both group selection and associative hatch selection or 1 to leave group selection on but turn off associative hatch selection.  (2 = associative hatch selection only; 3 = group and associative hatch selection is active).

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost