AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Architecture 2013 Display/Regen issues

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jneal
467 Views, 3 Replies

Architecture 2013 Display/Regen issues

I am having a problem with regeneration/Publishing/viewports. I have multiple sheet tabs and I regen all to make sure everything is displaying correctly. I activate another tab, things are missing so I regen all and they show up. I go back to the previous tab and things are missing again until I regen all. When I use publish some of the items in a viewport don't plot but if i go into that particular tab and regen all, then plot, it plots fine. This is driving me insane. I searched and didn't find much about it...

any ideas?

FYI Video card is a Firepro V7900

Thanks-

Jess

Application Engineer
All CAD Northwest
Meridian ID
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
dbroad
in reply to: jneal

regenauto setting possibly?

Architect, Registered NC, VA, SC, & GA.
Message 3 of 4
jneal

regenauto is on and in options-> system "Regen When Switching Layouts" is selected as well. It seems its only happening with one wall in the drawing I'm currently working in. Its a standard wall type. Nothing special. I attached some screen shots. wall1.png is what it looks like when the tab is activated. wall2.png is after a REGENALL command. the I switch tabs, switch back to this one and the wall looks like wall1.png again... makes no sense with the way the settings are ...

Application Engineer
All CAD Northwest
Meridian ID
Message 4 of 4
TeddHurt

I've had these issues too.  Whenever this happens I go back to a tab the drawing is gone. The only way I've found to get it back is to wblock the drawing, and open the block.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost