AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Architectural 10 Problems

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
MaggieYork3626
232 Views, 2 Replies

Architectural 10 Problems

I have set up my Quick Access Toolbar on a weekly basis because it keeps disappearing.  I have followed all of the directions of going to the user interface area, updating the new toolbar name that I created, have chosen it to run as the default, have customized the work space, clicked done, apply and okay, and it remains there for about a week and then disappears.  When I open the user interface menu selection the name I created is still there but none of the commands I have chosen are there.  I also keep having AutoCAD closing down because of some error it has encountered.  I updated from 2007 when I got this new laptop.  I'm having so many problems I wish I had stayed with 2007!  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: MaggieYork3626

What is schedule to occur on your PC, or through your network to your PC, once a week?

Also, from your list, it appears you are not manually saving your final changes to your preferred WORKSPACE once you exit CUI command: WSSAVE is the command, select your desired workspace and click OK.

Message 3 of 3
MaggieYork3626
in reply to: pendean

There is no rhyme or reason as to when it occurs.  I have a scheduled weekly security program that runs on Tuesdays at noon, but it does not coincide with this.  It's just a random occurrence.  Thanks for the WSSAVE...I didn't know about that and will try it now.  Thanks for your help!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost