AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Intersection osnap not working in Layout?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
pkolarik
1505 Views, 3 Replies

App Intersection osnap not working in Layout?

Using ACA 2011 and Win7 here... and I've noticed that the apparent intersection osnap does not want to work at all while working in a layout if the geometry I'm trying to snap to is also drawn in the layout.

If the geometry is in model space that osnap will work fine both in model space (through the viewport) and from outside the viewport.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
rctimmy
in reply to: pkolarik

I have experienced the same thing but I noticed that if you type in INT or pick it from the menus it will work.  What I want to know is if there is a SETVAR that will control whether or not you want osnaps to work inside a vport window.

Message 3 of 4
pkolarik
in reply to: rctimmy

Well, at least for me, the rest of the osnaps all work fine in the layout. It's just the two INT ones that don't. So I wouldn't think there'd be a setvar for it otherwise none of them would work in a layout.

..and you said it worked for picking it off a menu? Like a toolbar? I have my mouse button set up to pop up a little window next to my cursor with all the osnaps on it and it refused to work that way.

Message 4 of 4
NathanGlass
in reply to: pkolarik

Try setting OSNAPCOORD=0

That works for what I use it for.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost