AutoCAD Architecture General Discussion

AutoCAD Architecture General Discussion

pichette
Message 1 of 2 (166 Views)
Accepted Solution

Anotative symbol does not appear

166 Views, 1 Replies
09-08-2011 07:13 AM

When hovering my pointer over an annotative object, the annotative symbol does not appear.  This works on my other computers but not this one.  Is it a setting somewhere or is it a problem with the install?  I don't remember if it ever worked correctly or stopped working at some point in my learning process on ACA 2011 over the last 6 mos.

This setting should help you out: Go to the Options by typing the OPTIONS command then:

Options -> Selection (Tab) -> Selection preview -> Check the Box “when No Command is active

This will allow Annotation markup while moving the mouse over an annotative object.

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Product Support
niranjan.kamath
Message 2 of 2 (139 Views)

Re: Anotative symbol does not appear

09-20-2011 04:12 AM in reply to: pichette

This setting should help you out: Go to the Options by typing the OPTIONS command then:

Options -> Selection (Tab) -> Selection preview -> Check the Box “when No Command is active

This will allow Annotation markup while moving the mouse over an annotative object.

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Niranjan Kamath

Autodesk, Inc.

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!