AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

annotative multileader

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
429 Views, 3 Replies

annotative multileader

Hi,

I´m having problem with annotative multileaders. They work fine while I´dont move the lead point. Once I change it, the annotative scale works just on the scale that I use to transform it. In any other scale, it returns to its original position.

Can anybody help me with this?

I'm leaving a picture of the problem.

Thanks

Nicolás

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
David_W_Koch
in reply to: Anonymous

That is "by design".  Since the size of annotative content changes with different scales, you may need to adjust the position of each scale to get the drawing to read.  You can synchronize the positions of all scales, if you want.  Set the current drawing scale to the scale that has the configuration you want for all scales, select the annotative content, right click and choose Annotative Object Scale > Synchronize Multiple-scale Positions from the context menu.  See attached image.  (Or you can type ANNORESET at the Command: prompt to run the command.)

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Thnxs,

It works just fine, but only with one multileader, is there a way to sincrinyze multiple elements?

Regards,

Nicolas

Message 4 of 4
David_W_Koch

You can select multiple annotative objects at one time and, in one use of the command, synchronize all of the objects.  Is that what you were asking?

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost