AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alpha channel in Architechure2011

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
ukendt
644 Views, 4 Replies

Alpha channel in Architechure2011

I need to render my stage without Alpha channel (the black bagground) is this possible?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
aghis_no
in reply to: ukendt

Not exactly sure what you are looking for...

...but if you save your rendering as a JPG file you will not have the alpha channel since JPG does not support Alphas...

Hope this helps

regards

aghis

Message 3 of 5
ukendt

I rendered in TIFF

And I wan't to remove the black bgg in photoshop.

If ACA2011 could render with bgg as alpha channel (like 3Ds max can do) then it would be easy ind Photoshop just to hide the alpha channel...

so theres my problem..

Message 4 of 5
aghis_no

It is exactly the opposite you are doing...

You need the alpha channel. So when the rendering is over at the bottom of your rendering window you will have a line with the entry of the temporary name of rendered image. You right click on the name a choose save... Then you choose Tiff or PNG and on the options window that will appear you choose 32bits (24bits+Alpha). Then you will get your tiff/png file with an alpha channel in Photoshop.1078i8A2F21D0834EBF83

Message 5 of 5
jmcintyre

If you render with a solid colour background then save to TIFF or PNG (use the 32bit+alpha file option), then the background should be an alpha when taken into photoshop.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost