AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All Tool palettes-Desgin are not active !!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
beeko211
536 Views, 3 Replies

All Tool palettes-Desgin are not active !!

hi , i downloaded the student educational suite , and when i opened it its give me an error   "The drawing file being opened was not created by a productfrom an

Autodesk Education Suite.If you save this drawing, it will always be

plotted with the following plot stamp.

PRODUCED BY AN AUTODESK EDUCATIONAL PRODUCT

It is recommended the you save this drawing with a different name. "

then when i clecked continue  i just can draw some lines put cant to use " Tool palettes-Desgin  "   { walls - doors ,,ect  }  and gives me on the commend   (Style not found in location drawing. Using Standard style.  OR  canceled  )

plzzzzzzzzzzz   help !!! 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
KathyMoffa
in reply to: beeko211

The Educational message is not an error, but is by design, and is a minor annoyance that will appear everytime you open a drawing.   Your printouts will also contain a message on all four corners that the drawing was produced by an educational product.   It's called the educational plot stamp and is the only difference between the free educational version and the very expensive ($5,000 or so) professional one.

For the second problem, you either downloaded AutoCAD only, or most likely, you downloaded AutoCAD Architecture, but the default profile of the downloaded product is AutoCAD.   To change the profile to AutoCAD Architecture, you need to open Options.  You can find Options by right-clicking in the command line and it's also under the big red A.  In Options, select the Profiles tab.   If you have AutoCAD Architecture, you should see it in the list.  Select it and make it current.   

Message 3 of 4
beeko211
in reply to: KathyMoffa

thnx for replying  put  i choosed the CAD arhc. --->  loading  all ok 

put the same problem  when clicking on wall or doors   ( ** Canceled - Educational Plot Stamp in source drawing. **
WallAdd  )  like in the pic,    😞

thnx  

Message 4 of 4
KathyMoffa
in reply to: beeko211

Ok. Something's wrong with your installation.    Try posting the question in the Installation forum.    Be sure to include your print screens like you did here.  It's at the top of the Discussion forums, or you can click this link: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/bd-p/24

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost