AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACAD Architecture curser and crosshairs dissappear

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
BobLenz
332 Views, 4 Replies

ACAD Architecture curser and crosshairs dissappear

While I am working in a drawing In ACAD 2012, the curser and crosshairs dissapear and I can only get them back by closing out of ACAD Arch. and restarting the program. I contacted my dealer and was told to update vedio card. I did this and I am still having the same problemm.  Is there a fix for this?. Any suggestions?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
dbroad
in reply to: BobLenz

This happens to me sometimes when using Bedit.  I don't know of a fix other than closing and reopening ACA.  I haven't tried making the Bedit display the same as the model space display but that might work.  Switching back and forth between paper space could trigger it for the same reasons.

Architect, Registered NC, VA, SC, & GA.
Message 3 of 5
MarySeufert

This happens to me as well from time to time usually after changing visual styles. My fix is to hover over the on-screen viewport controls located top left of the drawing window. Hope it works for you!

~ Mary

EXPERT ELITE MEMBER
Message 4 of 5
seanddrake

Unfortunately I can't help out too much with this one but I am having the same issue.  It actually seems to be a new issue for me than anything else. I tried downloading the latest service pack and it informs me that I have the latest and greatest.

Hopefully they will release a new service pack to fix this issue amongst the other obvious issues in 2012 (layer colors and other properties not saving changes when first created, and so on...).

Any help would be great.  Thanks!

SD

Message 5 of 5
hidalgog.m25

This is a late response but I hope it helps those who still have similar issues in paper space. In my case the crosshair dissapeared in paper space while trying to move a viewport or execute other commands; I turned off snaps (F9) and was able to see the cursor again.  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost