AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACA loading problem since Microsoft Updated last night

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Popz
207 Views, 2 Replies

ACA loading problem since Microsoft Updated last night

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this... if not sorry, and please move to where it should be, please.

When I got to work this morning and started my computer, it installed the latest MS Updates... then when I tried to start ACA (version 2015) it never completely loaded... after about 7 minutes I finally stopped it and tried again... same thing. Tried re-booting the computer several times, still no go. Tried starting the 2012 version of ACA I have and it loaded ok. Went back to 2015 would not load.

Finally did a "System Restore" and went back a couple of days (before the update install) and re-tried to start ACA 2015... it loaded but could not start a drawing.

Has anyone else come across this problem? Got a fix?

Running Windows 7 (64bit) by the way.

Ted

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
David_W_Koch
in reply to: Popz

A number of Microsoft Updates installed on my (home) computer this morning.  I was able to open ACA 2015 successfully.

David Koch
AutoCAD Architecture and Revit User
Blog | LinkedIn
EESignature

Message 3 of 3
tedhicks
in reply to: Popz

OK, got to work this morning and started up as usual... dreading and thinking I would pick-up from where I left off yesterday with the problem I mentioned above.  To my surprise, everything was ok... back to "normal"... don't know (or care) what made it do like it did yesterday as long as it continues to be fine. 

I have the identical set-up at home and again expecting the same problem with it, it ran fine. Surprised me. 

So, it was a false alarm, I guess... or maybe I was dreaming... who knows.

Thanks anyway,

Ted

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost