AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACA and MEP compatibility

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Matasovsky
990 Views, 2 Replies

ACA and MEP compatibility

Asking one of those questions I likely already know the answer to, but wish to confirm before making a fool of myself....

Our office uses Project Navigator.  My assumption is the project can be accessed by both ACA and MEP.

I don't need two separate PNs for 1 software, because I'm using ACA and MEP.

Thank you for the quick reply  😉

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
robincapperrcd
in reply to: Matasovsky

"My assumption is the project can be accessed by both ACA and MEP" Yes, we have both apps working happily in a single project. Only downside is the project can only spec one default template so either your Arch or MEP users will have to override the project settings when making views & sheets (unless you have all the display settings etc you need for both apps in one set of templates)

Robin

AEC Collection & BIM 360 | Windows Surface Book & HP Z6 Workstation | Android Mobile

RobiNZ CAD Blog

Message 3 of 3
Matasovsky
in reply to: robincapperrcd

My Project Template is already set up to refer to different templates, so I should already be ok there I'd think.

Thanks.  Again, I figured this was the case given the obvious logic that would have to be followed, but could easily see it being a wrong assumption.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost