AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACA 2015 new features

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Oilymo
547 Views, 3 Replies

ACA 2015 new features

Dear All,

I've just downloaded my shiny new copy of ACA 2015.  Can anyone point me in the direction of the new features, in particular the maps.  Are the maps licenced for use on my drawings?

Kind regards

Ben

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
rkmcswain
in reply to: Oilymo

We were told last week by the Dev Team that yes, the Bing images are fully licensed for archiving, distribution, etc.

Of course you might want to read the fine print (in the Terms of Service to which you must agree) for any exceptions.

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 3 of 4
Oilymo

rkmcswain,

Thanks for the prompt response.  I heard about the maps some time ago but cannot find them on my Acad 360 account.  I don't think they'll be of any use to us as we need detail maps to scale (OS master maps) but it's worth a look

Thanks

BEn

Message 4 of 4
pendean

They are not accessed/downloaded by you from Autodesk 360, you have to use the AutoCAD 2015 command to get the map data.

In Plain AutoCAD, so hopefully you can follow along: INSERT tab, Set Location Panel to the far right, click on it then select FROM MAP. You should get prompted to log-into Autodesk 360 and click OK to access Online Map Data.
Then enter your location, click the Next button and continue as you wish. Note that the map is embedded into your drawng so logging in or out of Autodsek360 won't affect it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost