AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2011 classic tool bar

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
1112 Views, 7 Replies

2011 classic tool bar

I have reinstalled the program and now have the menu bar. I have tried to turn on the classic tool bar the way auto cad suggested and nothing happens. How do you set to classic autocad workspace?

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

There is no classic workspace in AutoCAD Architecture 2011.

Are you sure you did not install an ACA2010 alternative classic menu before the reinstall?

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous

Well that answers that question. I now know how I turned off the menu bar and was because I was looking for a way to turn on the calssic view. I clicked on the QAT and then clicked to get out. I did get out but it also turned off the menu bar. How can turn it back on without reinstalling autocad?

Message 4 of 8
pendean

MENUBAR command, set it to 1.

You can also set the Ribbon to not be so all consuming of screen real-estate by tapping that little arrow button at the end of the ribbon tabs.

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

When I do that I get the response that "no menus are defined"

Message 6 of 8
pendean

RIBBON command then is what you turned off, not the menu bar.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

Thank you my brain is at ease. Just one other question why does autocad say that you can use classic menus.

Message 8 of 8
pendean

AutoCAD Help is for AutoCAD: they do not edit it for verticals that run "as autocad" for whatever reason.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost