AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wblock dialog box does not appear

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
alhabi
681 Views, 4 Replies

wblock dialog box does not appear

Hi there for some reason when i type wblcok in the command line (the Write Block dialog box should appear) it does not appear. i tried filedia and its value is 1, but no luck. please help how to reactivate the write block dialog box

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: alhabi

It's off screen or behind your program screen perhaps: you recently change from dual monitors, or external monitor, or change Windows display settings?
Message 3 of 5
gotphish001

Dean is probably onto the cause. Try changing your workspace back to a default one or reset it. It's the gear looking button on the bottom tool bar to the left of the detail level drop down. If it's off the screen that should bring it back. 

Nick DiPietro
Cad Manager/Monkey

Message 4 of 5
dbroad

Try ALT+Spacebar+M and then use the cursor keys or mouse to move the dialog back on the screen.

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/search-result/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Dialog-window-does-not-d...

Architect, Registered NC, VA, SC, & GA.
Message 5 of 5
alhabi
in reply to: dbroad

Dear gentlemen thank you so much for your prompt reply. I tried all your solutions, and yes maybe the dialog box moved because i used multi screens and now i am back to single screen, but when i put back the second screen i couldn't find it. i tired to go back to default work space but didn't seem to bring back the dialog box. the third solution is the one that worked for me. Thank you so much again for your help and specialty dboard thumbs up. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost