AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

installation complete some products failed to install

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
ahmed.al.taha
360 Views, 3 Replies

installation complete some products failed to install

Please could someone advise me on what I should do. I have purchased a brand new high end computer and it works perfectly fine. I recently installed Autocad 2016 Trial Version and worked perfectly. Then it came to my attention that I can download the student version so I can have more time on it rather than a trial. so I uninstalled it and started installing the student version when the error happend stating that installation complete some products failed to install. So after doing some research I decided to uninstall and delete all Autocad related programs on the uninstall/reinstall and on program files and also uninstalling microsoft c++ files from the uninstall. so my computer is free from any Autocad files and programs. Yet even after that I still get the error. what should i do please? 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

To whoever is about to reply, it is fine. The method i mention worked after deleting and uninstalling all autocad related files it managed to work.

Message 3 of 4
lavrix
in reply to: ahmed.al.taha

HI. I have the same issue and did exactly the same (trial version, c++...). How did you solve the problem? I have removed all products and deleted all .NET Frameworks, then downloaded the new one as suggested on autodesk (although it said that newer version already exists). But I still keep having the same error. Thanks for your advice.

Message 4 of 4
ahmed.al.taha
in reply to: lavrix

I basically uninstalled Autocad and any Autocad/Autodesk related product. And then i went on to program files and deleted Autodesk and any Autodesk related items aslo on the Hard drive there was an Autodesk file which i also deleted also on my downloads like the Autocad set up etc. Then i even deleted them from the recycle bin. Basically i made my computer free from any Autodesk software. I think i also deleted the c++. Then i restarted the computer and downloaded Autocad and it was successful but it was such a frustrating procedure.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost