Did you mean: 

Why Autodesk Chat agents are always busy

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
designtech43
611 Views, 5 Replies

Why Autodesk Chat agents are always busy

Hi all.

I am from India, I want to reactivate AutoCAD by offline method using request code. from last 6hr. i am trying to chat with Autodesk agents. but they always busy. Is there any other process to get request code instanstly? 

see screenshot.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
braudpat
in reply to: designtech43

Hello

Welcome to the Autodesk/AutoCAD Forums !

Sorry but for your problem/question, the right forum is here :

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/installation-licensing/bd-p/24

Patrice ( Supporting Troops ) - Autodesk Expert Elite
If you are happy with my answer please mark "Accept as Solution" and if very happy please give me a Kudos (Felicitations) - Thanks

Patrice BRAUD

EESignature

Message 3 of 6
CoryYundt2
in reply to: designtech43

I purchased a new license last night and have quickliy come to realize that AutoDesk have the worst support that I have ever encountered!!

Has anyone had any success with competetive products?

Message 4 of 6
lynn_zhang
in reply to: CoryYundt2

Hi @CoryYundt2

Sorry to hear you didn't get the support and we sincerely apologize for the trouble you've experienced. Have you visisted our Contact Us page? How can we help you with the license you purchased?

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Message 5 of 6
CoryYundt2

I have tried every resource available in the AutoDesk Support. All solutions tell me exactly how to install and activate my product, however the fact still remains that my license (the same one that is shown in my AutoDesk Account) is not recognized when I am asked to activate upon opening my software.

[Waleco_new logo_JPEG25]
Cory Yundt P. 905-712-4915
Waleco Inc. C. 416-571-2836
Message 6 of 6
lynn_zhang

@CoryYundt2

I see your Case #: 11417049 for the activation issue and we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused! We're working on the case and will try to fix it as soon as possible. You will be contact via email once the issue is resolved. Thanks for your patience!

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost