4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
pwk
Advocate
2602 Views, 4 Replies

vertical multileader, horizontal / centered text

Hi,

I am using AutoCAD 2014.  I'd like to draw a vertical multi-leader with no horizontal landing.  I would like my text to be displayed horizontally so that it is centered over the vertical multi-leader line.  In properties, in the Leader category, I have tried changing Horizontal Landing and Landing Distance.  In the Text category, I have tried changing Attachment type, rotation, and direction.  No matter what I have changed, I have not been able to achieve my desired result.

Can anyone tell me how to do this?

Thanks in advance,
Paul

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
heinsite
in reply to: pwk

If all else fails you might want to consider creating a dynamic block for this.  Your text could be an attribute centered above the line.  And if you want everything to be below instead of above the arrow a simple Flip parameter might do the trick.  Nice thing is you can make it all annotative as well if you like.

Dave.

------------------------------------------------------
Dave Hein, P.E.
Message 3 of 5
pendean

The command offers no such feature.
Message 4 of 5
pwk
Advocate
in reply to: pendean

thank you heinsite and pendean for your help.

I've never created a dynamic block before, but this could be a good way to learn.  

Thanks again,
Paul

Message 5 of 5
heinsite

This would be a pretty simple one for you to create too... and a good place to start your dynamic block "career".  Smiley Very Happy

Good luck!

Dave.

------------------------------------------------------
Dave Hein, P.E.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost