USC orientation

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
C_Rodriguez_G
1447 Views, 8 Replies

USC orientation

Buenos días, 

Suelo usar el menú desplegable de coordenadas para girar el SCU según la cara en la que estoy trabajando, a veces el automatico no es útil, por lo que trabajo manualmente, pero ahora en la version 2015, ya no lo hace automaticamente, si quiero trabajar desde la derecha, debo indicar con 3 puntos la cara que quiero utilizar y así con todas las demas caras.

Cual es la manera de configurar el comando para que funcione como lo hacía en 2014?

Gracias de antemano.

Carlos Rodriguez G.

Costa Rica

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

I usually change the drawing views with the buttons shown in the attached image. In 2014 it changes the view according to the selected button, but in version 2015, I select any of the buttons and it brings me to select 3 points in the drawing to change views.  Has anyone had the same problem and been able to fix it?

Message 3 of 9
nestly2
in reply to: C_Rodriguez_G

Your image shows the UCS controls expanded.  Unless you change UCSFOLLOW = 1 those buttons will only cause the UCS to change, not the "View"

On the other hand, the View controls should change the UCS and the View at the same time without regard for UCSFOLLOW

Acad2015 UCS vs View.gif

Does that fix your problem, or are you also having trouble with the UCS controls not changing the UCS?

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous

i confirm that , UCSFOLLOW must be set to 1 for the changes to take immediate effect .

it can be interesting to set pgp aliases to quickly change UCSFOLLOW from 0 to 1 ,  which you will need often .

also, the command line version of the ucs command can be helpful .

type  _ucs at the command prompt   then simply type x, y or z to set a ucs rotation around the selected x , y or z axis

Message 5 of 9
C_Rodriguez_G
in reply to: nestly2

Thanks Nestly for your answer.

Yes, in 2014 I work as your video, but in my 2015 all the buttons in the UCS controls Expanded works like 3points button. I found UCS controls Expanded on CUI, but don't know how to edit it.

Thanks to mrkaplan too.

Message 6 of 9
nestly2

Attached is an image of my 2015 CUI.  Apparently that element is called the "Named UCS Combo Control" but it appears the user can't edit the individual buttons inside the "Combo control"  My guess is that there may be a problem with your installation or a problem your Language version of AutoCAD.

Have you tried to "Repair" AutoCAD2014 via the Windows Control panel?

Message 7 of 9
C_Rodriguez_G
in reply to: nestly2

Nestly, thanks for your help and your time.

Repair and reinstall did not work, I'll install a trial on another pc to see if the same problem occurs

Thank you very much

Message 8 of 9
zalant

This behavior has been confirmed on our end in at least the Spanish version of AutoCAD 2015.  It has now been logged with Development for further investigation.  We apologize for the inconvenience.

Zac Travis
Message 9 of 9
C_Rodriguez_G
in reply to: zalant

Thanks, i'll be waiting for the solution.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost