When I attach a titleblock as an xref in paperspace, it is not lined up on my page that I have set up. It attaches to the upper right hand corner of my screen and I have to manually move it on top of my paperspace. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? I know there is a way to have them automatically line up.
Make sure that your titleblock insertion point is relative to 0,0 properly. That is, it probably should have the insertion point at the lower left corner intersection of the left TB border and the lower TB border (it [the insertion point] may even be outside your titleblock).
Hope that makes sense.
I ended up creating my titleblock with an outer rectangle or points equal to the extents of the sheet boundary and then using the extents option with centered plots to get control over placement. The 0,0 location is actually the lower left plot boundary of the sheet rather than the lower left sheet corner.
Setting up a layout template will save you the most time.
Access a broad range of knowledge to help get the most out of your products and services.
Download & InstallationGetting your Software