Did you mean: 

system continously shuts down once i click on icon to open Auto Cad

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
christ1967
261 Views, 1 Reply

system continously shuts down once i click on icon to open Auto Cad

Hello

i have installed the Auto-Cad 360 2015 software on my computer a couple of weeks ago. today, when i click on icon to open software, it starts to initialize and load and my system shuts down. what could be the problem? i am working in Windows 7 ultimate, from a compaq presario computer with 32 bit operating system and 2.00 GB (RAM) is my system compatible with this software?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Hi,

the first thing I would do is to run extensive tests with your hardware. If a software forces the operating system to be killed it has something to do with hardware or drivers for hardware.

What you might also try, just as additional test, login to your computer with another Windows user account and see if that also shuts down the OS.
And at least try to repair the software installation from your control panel.

BTW: what product exactly do you have installed? AutoCAD 360 is running in your browser, there is nothing to install AFAIK.

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost