Switching to Portrait View from Landscape View in paper space

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Toekneetwo
11176 Views, 1 Reply

Switching to Portrait View from Landscape View in paper space

Hi all,

I am brand new to AutoCAD, so please be gentle.

My question is pretty much in the subject line:   Is there a way to switch between landscape and portrait views when looking at one's project in paper space?  Thank you!

Oh, I should mention that I am using AutoCAD 2015 on a Windows machine.

Tony

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
kasperwuyts
in reply to: Toekneetwo

type PLOT or press ctrl+p. This will take you to the plot dialogue box. There you can adjust the size and orientation of the paper, depending on the printer/plotter selected you will have different possible size available. Choose the correct settings and press ''apply to layout' at the bottom.

Another way is to go to the page setup dialogue box, which looks almost exactly the same as the plot dialogue box. You can find that bygoing to the Output tab on the ribbon, choosing 'page setup manager' (see image i added), then, in the dialogue box that pops up, select the correct layout name in the list and click modify.

More info on the page setup dialogue box: http://docs.autodesk.com/ACD/2010/ENU/AutoCAD%202010%20User%20Documentation/index.html?url=WS1a91938...

Best regards
Kasper Wuyts

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost