Community
AutoCAD Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Small icon size on Status bar AutoCAD 2014 in large display resolution 3200x1800

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
bernabe.gomez
1030 Views, 2 Replies

Small icon size on Status bar AutoCAD 2014 in large display resolution 3200x1800

I've just installed AutoCAD 2014 in my new notebook with 3200x1800 display resolution and the size of all menus and tool bars seems to be good, except the status bar icon's size, the viewcube and the other options inside the graphic area.

For example, the size of the visual options:

[-] [superior] [estructura alambrica 2D]

in the upper left corner is extremely small.

And the icons size in the status bar is so small that the numbers of the coords info are not visible!!!

I suspect that it´s not possible to resize those things from inside AutoCAD...

It seems to be a problem about the large resolution of the graphic display configuration on my notebook.

I tryed to change it to 1920x1440 for example, and things are better... not really good, because then, the size of all the other menus and comands line became extremelly big!!!

I just want to keep the large resolution 3200x1800 having the status bar, visual options and viewcube in a reasonable size.

Anybody can help me?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
nestly2
in reply to: bernabe.gomez

Unfortunatly, Autodesk is lagging behind display technology and many of their products do not display well on the new ultra high resolution monitors.  You can try what is suggested in this Knowledge Base Article, but there really isn't a good option at this point as far as I know.  😞  If it makes you feel better (of course it won't) display problems in AutoCAD2015 are even worse.

Message 3 of 3
bernabe.gomez
in reply to: nestly2

Thanks for your kindly answer...

I can't believe that a company as Autodesk, the number one in CAD software solutions don't have nothing to fix those extremelly important things!!!

Many of AutoCAD users don´t need the 90% of new comand features and new tools... Yes, most of them are usefull but...

Ultra high resolutions monitors (and touch screens) are the future!!!

Please, I make a BIG CALL to all AutoCAD users to notice that to Autodesk's support center to avoid and resolve this...

May be a service pack to Ultra High Resolutions Users..., or definitively making ALL things resizables in AutoCAD's UI... independently of the screen resolution you have...

I'm disappointed.

Thanks again.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost