Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showing annotative object in paperspace

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Kbeaudin
1596 Views, 1 Reply

Showing annotative object in paperspace

We have a problem with annotative object that we use in model space, we are using template that as presetted object in the model space that is supposed to show up in appropriate scale of the viewport in my paperspace.

For example : I have annotative Mtext and Leaders in my model space setted as 3/32" (annotative scale) and want it to be shown in my paper space that has a already a viewport with a scale of 3/32" (already setted in my template). When I open that paper space with the presetted viewport annotative object wont show up even if all my scale setting are the same (viewport scale : 3/32" and scale of annotative object: 3/32").

How can I get that problem solved?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
neaton
in reply to: Kbeaudin

Sometimes the annotative scale gets "lost" and doesn't match the viewport scale.

Type ANNOALLVISIBLE at the command line and change it to 1 and see if the text shows up. If it does then the viewport annotation scale isn't the same as the text annotation scale. Type CANNOSCALE at the command line and see if it is the same as the viewport scale. If it isn't type in the correct scale name such as 1/4" = 1'-0" or 1:10.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost