Did you mean: 

Sheet Set Manager's "NOT USED" in drawing list

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
RocksterB
553 Views, 5 Replies

Sheet Set Manager's "NOT USED" in drawing list

There are a few Sheets that I'm not including in the printed submission. How would you suggest I add "NOT USED" to the SSM's generated sheet list?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
rkmcswain
in reply to: RocksterB

We just manually edit the sheet list table.
If you have to update the table later, it will ask you if you want to retain the manual edits.
R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 3 of 6
pkolarik
in reply to: RocksterB

We have our sheet sets set up to utilize the *.dwg file name as the sheet number/name (i.e. - "1-floor plan.dwg" would show as drawing number one, with a description of "floor plan" in both the sheet's titleblock and the sheet index).

If we needed to make one sheet "not used" we'd change that filename in SSM to "1-Not Used.dwg". If we didn't want the blank sheet (entitled "Not Used") to publish with the set we'd set that particular sheet's "Include for Publish"option to "no" in the drawing's properties.

Message 4 of 6
RocksterB
in reply to: pkolarik

Hmmm..., since there isn't a software process in place to handle this, I think I'll just changing the sheet title name "NOT USED". I'll need to find place to cut~n~paste the sheet's original title, so it could be pasted back in later.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: pkolarik

under sheet list table dialog box go to tab (subset and sheets) and uncheck what you want to exclude

Message 6 of 6
RocksterB
in reply to: Anonymous

I'll take a look at your solution and get back to you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost