Did you mean: 

Selction preferences

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
jleonard2500
221 Views, 4 Replies

Selction preferences

I am running 2014 and just noticed this quirk:

Previously (since 2010, I believe) when selecting a line , you would get the three blue dots representing the two ends and the midpoint along with the line showing up as a dashed line. When an aboundance of objects were selcted the blue dots would disapear, but the selected elements would remain dashed. Recently, I noticed no dashes. I do get the dashes when hovering, but not when selected.(see attached pics)

I looked in options and tried a few changes, but no luck. anyone have any suggestions?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Did you try HIGHLIGHT by setting to 1
Message 3 of 5

What do I set to 1?

Message 4 of 5

at the command line type HIGHLIGHT
and enter the new value as 1
Message 5 of 5

@jleonard2500 wrote:

I am running 2014 and just noticed this quirk:

Previously (since 2010, I believe) when selecting a line , you would get the three blue dots representing the two ends and the midpoint along with the line showing up as a dashed line. When an aboundance of objects were selcted the blue dots would disapear, but the selected elements would remain dashed. Recently, I noticed no dashes. I do get the dashes when hovering, but not when selected.(see attached pics)

I looked in options and tried a few changes, but no luck. anyone have any suggestions?

If you like to see the grips while selecting multiple objects

type GRIPOBJLIMIT and set the new value between 0 and 32767(but keeping a big value will affect the selection performance)

GRIPOBJLIMIT

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost