Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search for specific items in a drawing

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
deasterlin
221 Views, 2 Replies

Search for specific items in a drawing

I hope i'm just missing it but, what happened to the search icon in LT 2015.  I want to searh my drawing for a specific item, say a piece of equipment name metal....the searh up top just goes to the help...

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
hgasty1001
in reply to: deasterlin

Hi,

Please post LT question in the LT group , I'm not sure as I'm not a LT user, but in Autocad you can use filter o qfilter commands to find a specific entity.

Gaston Nunez

Message 3 of 3
doni49
in reply to: hgasty1001

@hgasty1001 wrote:

Hi,

Please post LT question in the LT group , I'm not sure as I'm not a LT user, but in Autocad you can use filter o qfilter commands to find a specific entity.

Gaston Nunez

As Gaston says, there is a specific board for LT users.  Beyond the simple issue of keeping things organized, you'll find a greater concentration of LT users over there.  I for one haven't touched AcadLT since '93.  Good luck!

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost