Did you mean: 

Scripting Tool

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
derekanderson
982 Views, 2 Replies

Scripting Tool

I just installed Building Design Suite Premium 2014 on my computer.  Since then, my Autocad 2011 has been acting terrible.  Always crashing, etc.  So, I will just start using Autocad 2014.  However, I cannot find a decent scripting tool for 2014 - 64 bit.

In 2011 - 64 bit I was using Cadig's AutoScript.  However it doesnt seem to work in 2014.  Whenever I try and load the .arx file, it errors out and tells me that it's not compatible.  I see Autodesk Labs withdrew their support for Script Pro back in 2012 (that sucks).  So, what is everyone using as a utility to run scripts in Autocad 2014 - 64 bit.  A large part of what I do needs to be scripted as I work in series of 100's of drawings and some changes can be much faster running a script.

My computer is running Win 7 - 64 bit and I'm running the 64 bit version of Autocad 2014.

thanks.

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: derekanderson

There are a few 'for purchase' on the Autodesk Exchange Apps webiste: http://apps.exchange.autodesk.com/ACD/en/List/Search?query=script&facet=&collection=&sort=dateUpdate...
Message 3 of 3
olivier.eckmann
in reply to: pendean

Hi,

I use Autoscript version 3.2 with my MAP 3D 2014 without any problem.

Olivier

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost